Happy Sunday! I hope you’ve had an amazing weekend! Today I thought I would share a few things that I recently bought online – from the comfiest slippers to the biggest water bottle!
1. I mentioned previously that one of my goals this year is to read more! I read Where The Crawdads Sing at the start of the quarantine, and I could not put the book down! Delia Owens tells a descriptive story of Kya and her home in the marsh. I loved the storyline, a mix of love, loneliness and a murder mystery. It’s one of my favorite books and I’m seriously considering reading it again! Available on Amazon.
2. Another book I couldn’t put down was Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine. A heart warming story of Eleanor as she figures out life, love and everything in between. Available on Amazon.
3. Fluffy slippers are my new fav! They are so soft and comfy! I love the beige color, they match my loungewear sweats and pjs. Make sure to size up as they run small. They’re only $24 and available on Amazon.
4. I’ve been looking for a pair of plain white sneakers. After much searching, I found the Adidas Hoops 2.0. They’re a classic and look super cute with any outfit! They run true to size and are available at Kohls.
5. The short pink dress is from Pink Lily, an online boutique. It’s super cute and dainty. I love all the dresses on their site, they’re so bright and summery! Available at Pink Lily.
6. I recently posted my summer Target Haul on the blog. I purchased most of the clothes online and I love the quality and style of every item! My favorite pieces are from the brand Wild Fable.
7. I’ve mentioned the motivational water bottle a few posts back. It’s such a fun way to make sure you get your water in for the day. I have the 64 ounce bottle and it is A LOT of water! Daniel ended up getting the 1 gallon bottle! We challenge each other daily to see who will actually finish the bottle of water – so far he is winning! Available on Amazon.
8. Hello Fresh is a meal-kit service, a box of fresh ingredients and recipes delivered to your door. I love the convenience of having an easy meal to prepare. The meals are so delicious and packed with flavor. Every week you can customize your menu, and choose from a tasty selection of meals. Available at Hello Fresh.
Thanks for reading! Let me know if you have any questions!